- the personal information we collect about you;
- what we do with your information; and
- who your information might be shared with.
2. What information we collect?
Personal information provided by you:
We may collect personal information about you (such as your name, email address, and phone number) when you contact us and we retain all the information that you insert on our website 'Registration Form'.
Personal information we collect:
Each time you visit our website we will automatically collect technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; and information about your visit i.e. the page or pages you have requested.
Personal information about other individuals:
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data; and
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance and staff training purposes.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. By using this service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result. For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you so that we can:
- identify you and provide you with tailored information about our services;
- if you have consented, let you know about other products or services that may be of interest to you-see 'Marketing' section below;
- conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- improve our services;
We would like to send you information by post, email, telephone or text message (SMS) about our services which may be of interest to you.
5. Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we store your personal data on secure servers.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us (see 'How can you contact us?' below).
6. What rights do you have?
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold free of charge (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or it, please:
- email, call or write to us (see 'How can you contact us?' below)
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information you want a copy of, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us (see 'How can you contact us?' below). You can also click on the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the email newsletter. It may take up to 30 days for this to take place, and
- let us know what method of contact you are not happy with if you are unhappy with certain ways of contacting you only (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not by telephone).
7. How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to: email@example.com or write to us at: Unit 4 Staithes, The Watermark, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9SN.